If this is your first time visiting the site, you will find the Orientation
unit a good introduction to the website.
There are two tutorial units, organized according to the depth of research desired. Each unit is research-oriented: specific research problems are posed, and then answered by showing you how to obtain relevant data.
- Basic: Who says what where
- Using the View Results (Interface)
- Regional Report
- Regional Maps: zee and zed in Southern Ontario
- Question by Region: couch and chesterfield
- Intermediate: Working with independent variables
- Regional Comparisons
- Independent Variables: Regionality as an Independent Variable
- By Subregion
- Individual Record by Index